Tuesday 8 March 2011

More food

Tomorrow is weigh in day.. Lets see what happens in the morning. I have been good, ok fairly good, the wine has been flowing but you have to have a bit of a life eh. and i'm not losing weight for medical reasons, it's for myself..me,me,me,me. My jeans were feeling a little snug, and my rings felt a little tight all signs of over eating.

so here is the food plaon for tomorrow..

Breakfast:

1 1/2 Fruit & Fibre
4 floz Milk
1 banana
1 low fat yoghurt

Lunch:

Roast Chicken pitta
1 wholemeal Pitta bread
Mixed salad leaves

1 Yoghurt that was left over from my breakfast

Dinner:

Moroccan chicken
1 tsp olive oil
1/2 chopped red onion
2 chicken thighs (remove skin)
1 tsp honey
1 tsp of sesame seeds
1oz of cous cous (uncooked weight)
1 pinch of Cinnamon
1 pinch of ground ginger
3 Chopped tomatoes

cook cous cous and per instructions and set aside.
Heat the oil in non-stick pan, add the chicken and onions and fry until lightly browned. Add tomatoes, cinnamon and ginger, cover and cook gently, turning the chicken occasionally. Cook until flesh of chicken is tender (falls of bone easily)
Remove the chicken and reduce the sauce until thich, stir as it begins to caramelise, being careful that it does not burn or stick.
Add the honey and retrun the chicken to the sauce and heat through.
Serve the chicken with the sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds.

Snack:

1 slice of wholemeal bread
1 slice of ham
1 tomato
scraping of low / reduced fat spread

Weigh time is in the morning so i will publish my loss (if anything) on here then... dreading the thought of not losing a teeny,tiny lb or even 1/2 lb.

No comments:

Post a Comment