Monday 4 March 2013

D -day




Here we go again...

i have just weighed myself and I'm at my heaviest in a long time.. 10stone 9lbs... now that's not good..  i did have a pre-diet blow out at the weekend and ate and drank enough for a family of 6..lol anyway.. today is DDay - the start of my diet - i am going to follow a calorie controlled diet and reduce my calories to about 1200 calories a day..   I did fthis before following a Tesco diet and lost a stone in weight so i am going to aim for a stone for starters and see how that goes.. the first week i'm expecting to lose at least 4-5lbs..  oh and Today alan and i are going for a run... we are not going to mess about we are starting with a 9 miler.. it may mean lots of walking but even that will be better than nothing.. so off in a bit and feeling positive..

Sun is shining, a bit chilly but we can handle that..

9 miles done.. not all running but took us 1hr 33mins,,  not quick but not bad for starters

food today..



breakfast
1 banana -                              
2 slices of whole meal toast  

2 cups of tea with skimmed milk

Lunch
1 egg scramble on two slices of wholemeal

Dinner
Stir fry chicken with blackbean sauce and whole meal brown rice

1.5 pints of water

Just wanted to add that I love Alan so much, he is the perfect husband.. he looks after us all very well...bless him



No comments:

Post a Comment